National Association and National League Parks..
The Club played their first season at Union Base-ball Grounds which was visibly located on the east side of Michigan Avenue at Randolph street. The Chicago Fire destroyed the park and from 1874 to 1877, the games were played near the corner of State and Twenty-third streets. On November 6, 1877, the Club was granted, by the City Council (vote ayes 26, nays 3) a lease of a portion of the Lake Front lying between Washington and Randolph streets, the which was occupied by a base-ball park until the close of the season of 1884. In 1885, new grounds were procured near the corner of Congress and Loomis streets. This park, known as West Side Park, held 10,000 fans, also had a bicycle track which encircled the playing field. In 1893 a second West Side Park was built on the larger block of Taylor and Wood streets. This park became known as the West Side “Grounds”. West Side Grounds Park was the home of the Cubs till they occupied Weegham Park (now Wrigley Field) in 1916.
Wrigley Field, Los Angeles
Wrigley Field’s Scoreboard
Wrigley Field Lights Chronology
Wrigley Field Organ Music