< --Previous Up Next–>
Life Span: 1869-1871
Location: LEast side of Clark looking north toward Monroe
Architect: T. V. Wadskier
Photographer: Copelin and Melander
From left, Cox and Donahue’s Bindery, the Arcade Building (A. D. Titsworth’s establishment was within) and Chicago Lithographic Company & Artists’ Emporium. This photo was taken in 1869.
This building was built in conformity to the adjoining Major Block. T. V. Wadskier was the architect of this as well as its after-Fire successor, Andrews Building (1872-1892).