Photographer: John Carbutt
Architect: Jason Gurley
Location: SW corner LaSalle and Randolph Streets â€“ Looking NW from the Courthose Dome
Built in 1851 and in 1866 became the home of the Young Men’s Association Library which contained 20,000 volumes including a complete set of the British patent Office Reports, the only one in the country. The first Printers Row is seen on the right.